Looking for a fun way to burn some calories? Check out one of the many peloton Disney rides! These workouts are not to be missed and are sure to make working out for Disney fans so much more enjoyable.
Table of Contents
PELOTON DISNEY RIDES FAQ
WHAT IS PELOTON
The Peloton bike is a high-end exercise bike that offers interactive classes and competitions that you can do from the comfort of your own home.
The bike has a large, high-definition screen that streams live and pre-recorded classes led by professional instructors. You can also compete against other riders in real-time, or simply ride along to the music and scenery.
The Peloton bike includes a heart rate monitor, speedometer, and odometer, so you can track your progress and see how you stack up against other riders.
The Peloton bike is an excellent option for anyone who wants to get fit and have fun doing it.
DOES PELOTON HAVE ANY DISNEY RIDES?
Did you know you can find some Disney Peloton rides mixed in with the 100s of classes they offer?
Why are people flocking to join in on the craze? You may, like myself, seen way too many people jabbering on about their bike and their favorite trainers. Well, the classes are the real appeal I find with Peloton.
The trainers are highly engaging and motivate you throughout the classes. And all the classes are paired with high-energy fun music you actually know and like!
This is where Disney comes in. Disney fans can actually uncover that there are several classes of Disney Peloton rides that they can’t miss.
Your favorite characters, scenes, and music from classic movies are brought to life in these amazing classes. So if you love both Disney and working out then these rides are definitely for you! And even if you aren’t the biggest fan of Disney, I guarantee after taking one of these rides you will be hooked.
IS THERE AN ENCANTO PELOTON RUN?
Looking for a fun and unique workout? Check out Disney’s Encanto Peloton classes! These classes are led by some of the most popular instructors on Peloton, including Robin Arzón and Mariana Fernández.
With a mix of riding and yoga, these classes are sure to give you a great workout. And what could be more magical than working out at Disney?
HOW DO YOU FIND THEMED RIDES ON PELOTON
If you’re looking for themed rides on Peloton, a good place to start is the Explore page.
Here, you can filter rides by theme, including music genre, instructor, and duration.
For example, if you want a dance-themed ride, you can select the “Dance” category and see a list of available options.
Alternatively, you can search for specific keywords like “EDM” or “hip hop.”
If you’re not sure where to start, try checking out some of the popular themed rides listed on the Explore page.
These rides tend to be well-reviewed and offer a great workout.
DID PELOTON GET RID OF SCENIC RIDES?
In 2021, Peloton relaunched its scenic workouts, and this time, they’re only available on Peloton hardware.
If you want to take one of the new guided, distance, or time-based scenic classes, you’ll need a Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Tread+.
While this may be disappointing news for digital-only users, it’s certainly exciting for those of us with Peloton hardware. With the new scenic classes, we can explore beautiful locations around the world without ever leaving our homes.
A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL PELOTON DISNEY RIDES
- 30 min Disney Ride – Kendall Toole – 9/16/22 @ 9:00am ET
- 45 min Disney Ride – Benny Adami – 9/2/22 @ 11:30am ET
- 20 min Disney Ride – Cody Risgby – 7/20/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min Disney Ride – Jess King – 5/18/22 @ 5:00pm ET
- 20 min Pop Ride [** All Shrek soundtrack **] – Kendall Toole – 5/9/22 @ 8:45pm ET
- 30 min Disney Ride – Bradley Rose – 4/27/22 @ 1:30pm ET
- 30 min Disney Ride – Olivia Amato – 3/7/22 @ 7:30am ET
- 30 min Disney Ride [Spanish] – Camila Ramon – 2/22/22 @ 8:00pm ET
- 30 min Disney Ride – Ally Love – 2/3/22 @ 7:30am ET
- 30 min Disney Encanto Ride – Robin Arzon – 1/26/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min Disney Ride – Emma Lovewell – 1/16/22 @ 9:30am ET
- 30 min Fantasia Ride (Disney) – Christine D’Ercole – 12/6/21 @ 9:30am ET
- 30 minute Disney Ride – Kendall Toole – 11/8/21 @ 8:00pm ET
- 30 minute Disney on Broadway Ride – Sam Yo – 10/13/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- 20 minute Disney Peloton Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 9/2/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- 20 minute Spotify Disney Hits Peloton Ride – Cody Rigsby – 8/18/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 20 min Low Impact Ride [** Majority Disney songs **] – Bradley Rose – 6/6/21 @ 5:25am ET
- 30 Minute Movie Buff Ride [** Disney Movie Themed **] – Kendall Toole – 4/30/21 @ 11:30am ET
- 20 minute Low Impact Ride [** Disney / Disney Channel themed **] – Kendall Toole – 4/12/21 @ 12:05pm ET
- 10 minute Cool Down Ride [** Disney Recovery **] – Leanne Hainsby – 2/11/21 @ 6:25am ET
- 10 minute Low Impact Ride [** Disney Low Impact **] – Emma Lovewell – 2/8/21 @ 8:45am ET
- 30 minute Classic Musical Ride [** Fantasia 2000 Music **] – Christine D’Ercole – 11/17/20 @ 6:30am ET
- 20 minute Pop Ride [** Disney Soundtrack Ride **] – Emma Lovewell – 7/7/20 @ 5:30PM ET
- 20 minute House Ride [** Disney House Music **] – Kendall Toole – 7/4/20 @ 10:00AM ET
- 15 minute Low Impact Ride [** Disney Soundtrack Ride **] – Emma Lovewell – 6/16/20 @ 6:45PM ET
HOW DO I FIND DISNEY PELOTON RIDES?
You can find Disney Peloton rides in a few different ways.
The first is to look for them on the Peloton app. To do this, open the app and select “Rides” from the main menu. Then, select “Disney Rides” from the Categories section. This will bring up a list of all the available Disney rides.
You can also find Disney Peloton rides by searching for them on the Peloton website. To do this, go to peloton.com and enter “Disney” into the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up a list of all the available Disney rides.
Finally, you can find Disney Peloton rides by following Peloton on social media and looking for announcements about upcoming rides. Peloton typically announces new rides on their Twitter and Facebook pages a few days before they’re released, so be sure to follow them so you don’t miss any announcements!
BUYING A PELOTON
When it comes to at-home fitness, there are a lot of options on the market.
But if you’re looking for a top-of-the-line experience, there’s really only one choice: the Peloton.
This premium exercise bike offers a wide range of features that appeal to both beginners and experienced athletes alike. For starters, the Peloton is equipped with a high-definition touch screen that allows you to follow along with live and on-demand classes led by expert instructors.
You can also track your progress and see how you stack up against other riders in the Peloton community. And if you’re worried about space, the Peloton can be easily folded away when not in use.
There’s no doubt about it: the Peloton is the ultimate at-home fitness solution.
PELOTON SAVINGS HACK
Don’t you have an extra $2000 laying around to spend on an indoor spin bike? Yeah, same here!
The good news is there is an awesome hack that allows you to join the Peloton Pack for a fraction of the price.
Here are the exact things I got to have a Peloton of my very own without the multi-thousand dollar price tag.
The Echelon Connect bike is a great alternative to the Peloton. It has all of the features that you need in order to have a great workout, including Bluetooth connectivity, an adjustable tablet stand, and resistance levels that can be increased or decreased.
The best part about the echelon connect bike is that it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg! You can get it for under $1000, which is a great deal considering all that you get.
In order to complete the Peloton look, I also purchased a pair of wireless headphones and a heart rate monitor.
Now I’m able to take classes and track my progress just like the Peloton riders do! This hack has allowed me to get in shape without breaking the bank, and I hope it does the same for you.
Peloton is a popular fitness app that offers users a variety of workout classes, including cycling, yoga, strength training, and more.
While the Peloton app is free to download, users must subscribe to access all the features. Subscriptions start at $12.99 per month.
If you’re looking for a fun and unique way to experience a Disney themed workout, Peloton has got you covered. With rides ranging from 20 minutes to 30 minutes, there’s something for everyone. And if you don’t have a Peloton of your own, no problem! There are affordable alternatives that will still allow you to join in on the fun. So what are you waiting for? Get moving with Peloton today!