Discounted Disneyland Tickets
My homepage is always up to date with the best Disney World and Disneyland deals. Just recently, I showed you how to get discounted Disney World tickets. Now we’re back with the ultimate guide to discount Disneyland tickets to help you save for your next Disney adventure! In California this time.
<div id=”kzzig7ydl1yqffbtnxx7″ data-volume=”70″ data-ratio=”16:9″></div>
Disneyland is home to two theme parks: Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure. Since both parks are located right next to each other, it is possible to visit both in one day, although two days is recommended for a truly magical Disneyland experience. Disneyland is a wonderful place for anyone, especially true Disney fans.
I previously shared my top Disneyland tips for the parks so after you’ve purchased your discount Disney tickets using our links below, don’t forget to head over there to kick off your day to day planning (and vacation daydreaming)!
When you think of Disneyland, you don’t automatically think cheap, do you? And typically, it’s not. But that doesn’t mean you can’t score a great deal on a Disneyland vacation and cheap Disneyland tickets!
Word of warning before we get going: be careful when purchasing Disneyland tickets from anywhere besides the official Disneyland website. Here are a few things to keep in mind when scouring the web for cheap Disneyland tickets:
- Only buy from a Disneyland Authorized Ticket Seller.
- Never purchase a partially used pass or “rent” a pass; Disney considers these to be counterfeit and they will not work.
- Make sure you read all Terms and Conditions when purchasing your tickets. When do they expire? What are the refund policies? How will you receive the tickets? Do your tickets have blackout days like holidays or weekends? These are all very important things to know before you arrive.
- Like the old adage, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You can definitely find discounted tickets to Disneyland but super cheap tickets simply do not exist.
- Don’t forget to consider other costs when creating a Disneyland budget, such as parking.
- 1-Day tickets are rarely discounted. Your best bet for discounted tickets is to look at the multiple day options.
- Kids under the age of 3 are always free!
- Finally, do not ask your friends that work at the parks to help you with tickets. Cast members only get a certain amount of tickets per year and Disney keeps a very close eye on who uses them (and how they are used); there are many rules regarding these kinds of tickets. Misuse of their tickets can not only get them in trouble but could cause them to lose their jobs.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s move on to the fun stuff!
Discount Ticket Sellers:
Get Away Today:
Get Away Today is an online resource for finding great deals on a variety of vacations from cruises, all-inclusive beach resorts, and most importantly Disneyland vacations! With over 25 years’ experience, they are the top travel provider for the Disneyland Resort and can help your family save the most on your Disneyland vacation.
Get the best price guaranteed with their secure tickets ranging from two to five days of fun. Get Away Today is your one-stop shopping center for hotels, tickets, airfare, car rentals, and more. These items can be booked together or separately to create a completely customized vacation for you and your family.
I love the Get Away Today platform for many reasons in addition to the obvious discounts they provide (my favorite is their adult Disneyland tickets at child pricing). When you book through Get Away Today you are able to utilize their Layaway Lock-In Plan which enables you to make payments on your vacation on your own schedule, up to two weeks prior to your departure.
You’re in control here and decide how many payments you would like to make and how much you would like them to be. It’s a great way to plan ahead and create the perfect budget that works for you!
Get Away Today also makes it easy to get from the airport to your hotel. They offer discounted airport transportation tickets to and from the Long Beach, John Wayne, and LAX airports. You can book your discounted shuttle service here.
The best part of using Get Away Today is the Peace of Mind Plan. This travel protection plan allows you to make any reservation changes up to 72 hours before your check-in date without any penalties. With this plan, Get Away Today will waive any change, reschedule, or cancellation fees. Don’t forget to purchase this travel protection at the time of your vacation booking!
Their website features a few fun extras such as a forum where guests can discuss their favorite park treats and a merchandise page where parents can buy their princesses and pirates the perfect park costumes. What more could you ask for?
Currently, Get Away Today is offering 3 different discount Disneyland ticket options:
Save up to $86 on most travel dates between 1/7/19-5/23/19 when you purchase Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets. Ticket prices starting at $246.
Get an extra day for free at Disneyland! With so much to see and do, it’s unwise to not take this deal.
Get an Extra Day Free when you purchase a 5-Day Disneyland Park Hopper ticket. Price starts at $337.
Get Away Today does sell other 1-Day Disneyland tickets but you’ll have to call their travel experts at 855-GET-AWAY to purchase them as they are not sold online.
In addition to these cheap Disneyland tickets, Get Away Today can help you book hotels near the Disneyland Resort, including the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, and Disney’s Paradise Pier hotel, all at a discounted rate. You can save up to 25% off a 5-night stay at an official Disneyland resort when booking through Get Away Today.
Plus, they offer great discounts on other hotels within walking and shuttle distance to the resort! You can search by location, date, amenities, and book directly through their site here.
Often, Get Away Today will give free nights at hotels, free shuttle, free breakfast, and more!
When booking a full package through Get Away Today which includes Hotel, Tickets, and Taxes, the savings are even greater. You can save as much as $500 off your entire vacation package! That’s a lot of Mickey’s Premium Bars! To check your dates for package availability, click here.
Costco Disneyland Tickets
Costco made quite the name for themselves in the past selling discounted Disney tickets. Recently, however, they changed their selling structure and now only offer full vacation packages. Rumor has it that some of the Costco warehouses still have tickets but you’ll have to call each warehouse individually to find out. In the meantime, here are some great vacation packages offered by Costco:
When booking your Disneyland vacation package through Costco Travel, you can receive up to a $245 Disney Gift Card for use towards Premium Character Dining or other Disney shopping and dining outlets.
Save up to 20% on Standard Rooms and 25% on Premium Rooms when you book an official Disneyland hotel through Costco Travel & receive up to a $245 Disney Gift Card for use towards Premium Character Dining or other Disney shopping and dining outlets.
Since 2000, Undercover Tourist has been providing authentic cheap Disney tickets plus tons of planning tips helping families save time and money when planning their Disney adventure. Undercover Tourist offers discounted rates, free shipping, and a flexible refund policy for their customers.
Right now, customers can save up to $93 vs General Admissions Price when they purchase a 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket and over $100 when they purchase a 5-Day Park Hopper Ticket to Disneyland.
Undercover Tourists’ page is easy to navigate and even provides visitors with a Crowd Level monitor (genius!).
Another great travel company offering discounted Disneyland tickets is aRes Travel. They offer great discounts to some of Southern California’s best attractions, including the Disneyland Resort! Guests can save up to $79 when purchasing a 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket, up to $85 when purchasing a 4-Day Park Hopper Ticket, and up to $90 when purchasing a 5-Day Park Hopper Ticket. Similar savings can be scored when booking 1-Park Per Day Tickets through their site.
Additionally, aRes Travel packages allow families to save up to $40 per ticket when they bundle their hotel and ticket purchases. Many of their hotel options even include free breakfast and parking!
Disneyland’s Official Website:
And don’t forget to check the official Disney website for discounts and special deals! Through May 18, 2019 you can pay as low as $70 per day when you purchase a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket through the official website. The Official Disney website will always be your #1 source for the best information.
Disneyland Resort offers small discounts to AAA members ranging from $5-9 on 2-Day, 3-Day, 4-Day, and 5-Day tickets. It may not sound like a big discount but it all adds up!
Military personnel can receive great discounts on their Disneyland tickets. From November 1, 2018 through December 18, 2019, military personnel can receive admission for 3 days for just $178 or 4 days for $198 from January 1 through April 13 and April 23 through December 21, 2019. For more information on military discount tickets visit the official Disneyland website or contact your participating military base ticket office.
Being an Annual Passholder is a great option if you are a frequent visitor to the Disneyland Resort, especially if you are a Southern California resident. Annual Passports start at $369 per year (the SoCal resident price) and go up to $1149, depending on how many days of access you would like (for example, holiday access will cost you more). Annual Passholders also receive other perks such as free parking, dining discounts, and merchandise discounts. For more information on obtaining an Annual Passport click here.
Of course, there are many other ways to save on your Disneyland vacation. We’ve shared many tips in a previous post about doing Disneyland on a budget so make sure to head over there to check it out! Some highlights include:
- Guests are allowed to bring their own food into the parks with some exceptions, of course. Disneyland will not allow you to bring in any alcoholic beverages or anything in glass containers, including small jars of baby food. Still, packing sandwiches and small snacks for your family is a great way to cut down on expensive food costs in the parks. It is also a great way to make sure you’re eating healthy throughout the day!
- If you can avoid driving and parking, do it! Parking at Disneyland will cost you $20 per day, per car. A great way to avoid this is to stay at a hotel that offers transportation to and from the parks.
- Plan ahead! The more you plan ahead for the better prepared you’ll be. Create a budget for park food, souvenirs, and extra outings ahead of time and do your best to stick to it. I’ve always had great success purchasing Disney gift cards for our trip and using those exclusively as our money in the parks. They keep me on track and force me to be more aware of our spending. Want to know how to get free Disney gift cards? I’ve got you covered.
What are your favorite Disneyland deals? Did you use any of our tips and tricks? Let us know! We’d love to hear from you!