If you’re like me cooking is a big part of the day, especially when not everyone in your household enjoys the same things. The constant creativity that goes into preparing meals to satisfy everyone can get exhausting — not to mention the clean up afterward.
The least favorite part of the evening, for most of us, is the dreaded dishes… Even if supper was spectacular, there’s just no way to make yourself excited at the inevitability of dishwashing or loading a dishwasher that continues to leave streaked or half washed dishes no matter what. Trust me, I know how you feel.
I felt the same way until I tried my new BFF...
Introducing the Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher with AutoAir™
While it’s no secret that Bosch has been an innovator in home appliances, they continue to break the mold and build upon perfection. When first reading about the Bosch 500 series dishwasher with AutoAir™, I’ll admit to my skepticism. Upon usage, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find dish time rapidly becoming my favorite part of the day.
I know you’re probably wondering to yourself…
What makes this dishwasher so great?
That’s a good question with even better answers.
AutoAir™ and PrecisionWash
As I mentioned previously, I am not a fan of half-washed or streaked dishes but this dishwasher is equipped with AutoAir™ and PrecisionWash technology which works together to ensure that dishes are sparkling clean and streak-free dried.
- AutoAir™ — compared to previous Bosch dishwashers with PureDry — automatically opens the door at the end of every drying cycle to allow the moisture inside to escape while fresh air circulates providing for an amazing drying experience. A little fresh air equals a lot more dry.
- PrecisionWash uses intelligent sensors to constantly scan and check the progress of your dishes throughout the dishwashing cycle. It’s powerful spray arms aim and targets each item of every load to ensure only the cleanest of cleans.
A little fresh air equals a lot more dry.
One problem I’ve faced with past dishwashers has been the noisiness associated with them but this dishwasher is different by far. Sometimes it’s so quiet I have to check to make sure that it’s actually on which has been a refreshing change.
- This quiet operation — with a noise level ranking of 44 dBA — is made possible by 18 very unique sound-reducing technologies that include multiple insulation layers and even a sound-absorbing base.
Tired of filling your current dishwasher and just not finding enough room for everything? Holidays are especially awful for this, as other dishwashers seem to run tight on the room front. Bosch felt your pain as they designed this dishwasher for optimal space. I enjoy moving the racks and just overall flexibility of finding more ways to incorporate more dishes.
- With the 24” width of this dishwasher and large interior, it provides for up to 16 place settings to give flexibility to the loading process.
- The flexible 3rd rack offers more space for cooking utensils or deep, tall, and oddly shaped cookware.
- The FlexSpace™ tines — located on the lower rack — are able to be folded down along every other tine in a single step to allow room for larger and bulkier items to utilize space more efficiently.
At some point or another, if you’re well versed in using a dishwasher, you’ve undoubtedly encountered a leak(s). I’ve encountered a few from a puddle to an outright flood, in the past. This dishwasher was designed to prevent any and all leaks and ultimately protect your floor.
- 24/7 Aquastop® promises to prevent leaks before they start with a proactive 4-part leak prevention system that uses sensors to find and stop leaks. It can even turn itself on to carry out these duties.
If those fantastic features haven’t sold you, maybe the below section can address some of your…
Are Bosch dishwashers energy efficient?
Yes, all Bosch dishwashers are energy efficient and ENERGY STAR qualified. This means they either meet or exceed federal energy guidelines and can provide monthly/yearly savings on your electric bill.
Does this dishwasher only wash and dry?
No, this dishwasher also includes a Sanitize Option that uses a hot-wash rinse to sanitize your dishes and also reduce 99.9% of bacteria. If you’re a parent, you know how important this can be to cut down on sickness in a household.
What are you waiting for?
Shop the Bosch 500 series dishwasher with AutoAir™ and other Bosch appliances at Best Buy today and enjoy bringing the fun back to your kitchen!